|Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan|
West gate of Ouchi's mansion.jpg|
Reconstructed west gate
|Built by||Ōuchi Hiroyo or Ōuchi Norihiro|
Ōuchi-shi Yakata (大内氏館 Ōuchi-shi Yakata ) was the fortified residence of the Ōuchi clan in Yamaguchi, Japan. Ōuchi-shi Yakata has been designated as being of national significance. It was a base of the Ōuchi clan who were feudal lords and thrived during the Muromachi period to Sengoku period.
In 1556, Ōuchi Yoshinaga built Kōnomine Castle as a supporting castle of Ōuchi-shi Yakata because Ōuchi-shi Yakata was considered unsuitable for withstanding a siege. but Mōri Motonari`s army advanced to Suō Province, Ōuchi Yoshinaga left Ōuchi-shi Yakata and Kōnomine Castle without resistance.
- "大内氏館" (in Japanese). おえでませ山口. http://www.oidemase.or.jp/tourism-information/spots/12373. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- "大内氏館跡" (in Japanese). 攻城団. https://kojodan.jp/castle/994/. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- "第３回 高嶺城跡" (in Japanese). 大内文化. http://oouchibunka.jp/ouchishi/historical_site/03.html. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- "高嶺城跡" (in Japanese). 攻城団. https://kojodan.jp/castle/757/. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- "大内氏館" (in Japanese). 大内文化遺産 Yamaguchi city official. http://oouchibunka.jp/ouchishi/isan/ohuchi_heritage/01.html. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- "続日本100名城" (in Japanese). 日本城郭協会. http://jokaku.jp/japan-top-100-castles/best-100-castles-of-japan-2nd-selection/. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- "大内氏館" (in Japanese). じゃらん. https://www.jalan.net/kankou/spt_35203af2170020799/. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|