|100th Indian Infantry Brigade|
|Branch||British Indian Army|
Brigadier FM Moore|
Brigadier WAL James
Brigadier CHB Rodham
The 100th Indian Infantry Brigade was an Infantry formation of the Indian Army during World War II. It was formed in April 1941, at Jhansi. The brigade was assigned to the 34th Indian Infantry Division until June 1943, when it was transferred to the 20th Indian Infantry Division until the end of the war.
Formation[edit | edit source]
- 9/12th Frontier Force Regiment April 1941 to July 1942 and March to April 1944
- 9/14th Punjab Regiment April 1941 to June 1943
- 14/13th Frontier Force Rifles April 1941 to August 1945
- 2md Border Regiment July 1942 to April 1945
- 4/10th Gurkha Rifles June 1943 to November 1944 and December 1944 to July 1945 and August 1945
- 114th Field Regiment, Royal Artillery January to March 1944
- 4/2nd Gurkha Rifles April to August 1945
- 1/1st Gurkha Rifles April to August 1945 
References[edit | edit source]
- "100 Indian Brigade". Order of Battle. http://www.ordersofbattle.com/UnitData.aspx?UniX=6174&Tab=Sup. Retrieved 2009-10-23.
- "100 Indian Brigade Units". Order of Battle. http://www.ordersofbattle.com/UnitData.aspx?UniX=6174&Tab=Sub. Retrieved 2009-10-23.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|