|10th Air Army|
|Branch||Soviet Air Force|
The 10th Air Army was a unit of the Soviet Air Forces during the Cold War years.
The unit was originally on Sakhalin Island during the mid-1940s.
On 3 September 1945 it included:
- 18th Mixed Aviation Corps
- 96th Assault Aviation Division
- 296th Fighter Aviation Division
- 777th Fighter Aviation Regiment
- 140th independent Reconnaissance Aviation Squadron
- 28th independent Artillery Correction Squadron
- 83rd Bomber Aviation Division
- 128th Mixed Aviation Division
- 255th Mixed Aviation Division
- 253rd Assault Aviation Division
- 29th Fighter Aviation Division
- 254th Fighter Aviation Division
- 7th independent Reconnaissance Aviation Regiment
- 411th independent Artillery Correction Regiment
- 344th Transport Aviation Regiment
By a directive of 10 January 1949, it became the 29th Air Army.
References[edit | edit source]
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.