|11th Air Defense Division|
|Branch||Yugoslav Air Force|
The 11th Air Defense Division (Serbo-Croatian: 11. divizija protivvazdušne odbrane/ 11. дивизија противваздушне одбране) was an air defense division established in 1964
1st Air Defense Zone (Serbo-Croatian: 1. zona protivvazdušne odbrane / 1. зона противваздушне одбране).
The 1st Air Defense Zone was forme in 1964, and it was reorganized into 11th Air Defense Division on July 25, 1966. The divisions command was at Begrade - Banjica. It's task was aerial defense of eastern part of the airspace of Yugoslavia. It has consisted from five regiments, two fighter aviation regiemnts, two rocket air defense regiments and one air reconnaissance regiemnt, and other smaller units. It was disbanded on February 28, 1986, when it's command was reorganized into command of 1st Corps of Air Force and Air Defense.
- 1st Air Defense Zone (1964-1966)
- 11th Air Defense Division (1966-1986)
- 83rd Fighter Aviation Regiment
- 204th Fighter Aviation Regiment
- 250th Air Defense Missile Regiment
- 450th Air Defense Missile Regiment
- 1st Air Reconnaissance Regiment
|July 25, 1966||Ljubiša Ćurguz|
|August 1968||Stevan Roglić|
|June 29, 1970||Bojan Savnik|
|September 1971||Radovan Srećković|
|June 26, 1972||Ismet Kulenović|
|September 27, 1976||Aleksa Ristić|
|October 1979||Branko Gajević|
|September 7, 1981||Božidar Stefanović|
- ↑ Dimitrijević, Bojan. Jugoslovensko Ratno Vazduhoplovstvo 1942-1992. Beograd, 2006, p. 353.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|