The Austro-Hungarian Eleventh Army was an Austro-Hungarian field army that fought during World War I.
The Eleventh Army was formed in March 1916 on the Italian Front, where it remained active until the end of the War.
It participated in the
- Battle of Asiago (May - June 1916)
- Battle of Mount Ortigara (June 1917)
- Battle of Caporetto (October - November 1917)
- Battle of the Piave River (June 1918)
- Battle of Vittorio Veneto (October–November 1918)
- Viktor Dankl (14 March 1916 – 18 June 1916)
- Franz Rohr von Denta (18 June 1916 – 28 February 1917)
- Viktor von Scheuchenstuel (28 February 1917 – 3 November 1918)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.