|11th Naval Infantry Division (Wehrmacht)|
|Active||March 1945 - April 1945|
|Battles||World War II|
The 11th Naval Infantry Division was formed in the Netherlands in 1945. From its formation it was part of the 25th Army. Because the division was never properly organized it was disbanded in April.
- 111th Marine Rifles Regiment (111. Marine-Infanterie Regiment) - (Formerly 14th Ship Cadre Battalion)
- 112th Marine Rifles Regiment (112. Marine-Infanterie Regiment) - (Formerly 16th Ship Cadre Battalion)
- 113th Marine Rifles Regiment (113. Marine-Infanterie Regiment) - (Formerly 20th Ship Cadre Battalion)
- Divisional Support Group (Formerly 2nd Ship Cadre Regiment)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Mitcham, Jr, Samuel W. (2007-08-21) (in en). German Order of Battle: 1st-290th Infantry Divisions in WWII. Stackpole Books. ISBN 9780811746540. https://play.google.com/books/reader?id=5tG3DAAAQBAJ&hl=en&pg=GBS.PT43.w.8.0.70.
- ↑ "Lexikon der Wehrmacht - 11.Marine-Infanterie-Division". http://www.lexikon-der-wehrmacht.de/Gliederungen/MarInfDiv/11MarInfDiv.htm.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.