|Place of origin||
|Bullet diameter||12.9 mm (0.51 in)|
|Case length||54 mm (2.1 in)|
|Overall length||94 mm (3.7 in)|
The 12.7×54mm Subsonic cartridge is used in the VKS bullpup sniper rifle. The cartridge can carry a projectile weighing between from 59 grams (911 grains) and 76 g (1173 gr), yielding massive amounts of kinetic energy. The round can penetrate up to 16 mm (0.63 in) of steel at 200 meters or heavy body armor at 100 meters. The accuracy of this cartridge is claimed as to be 1 MOA at 100 meters range.
- STs-130 (СЦ-130) - standard
- STs-130U (СЦ-130У) - for training
- STs-130PT (СЦ-130ПТ) - increased accuracy (59 gram bullet)
- STs-130PT2 (СЦ-130ПТ2) - increased accuracy (solid bronze bullet)
- STs-130VPS (СЦ-130ВПС) - increased penetration (76 gram bullet)
- ↑ Popenker, Maxim (2013). "VKS/VSSK Vychlop". world.guns.ru. http://world.guns.ru/sniper/large-caliber-sniper-rifles/rus/vks-vssk-vychlop-e.html. Retrieved 30 May 2013.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|