The infantry battalions did not all serve at once, but all were assigned to the brigade during the war.
- 11th Battalion, Queen's Royal Regiment (West Surrey)
- 10th Battalion, Royal West Kent Regiment (Kent County)
- 23rd Battalion, Middlesex Regiment (2nd Football)
- 20th Battalion, Durham Light Infantry (Wearside)
- 123rd Machine Gun Company
- 123rd Trench Mortar Battery
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.