The infantry battalions did not all serve at once, but all were assigned to the brigade during the war.
- 10th Battalion, Queen's Royal Regiment (West Surrey)
- 26th Battalion, Royal Fusiliers
- 32nd Battalion, Royal Fusiliers
- 21st Battalion, King's Royal Rifle Corps (Yeomen Rifles)
- 124th Machine Gun Company
- 124th Trench Mortar Battery
- 20th Battalion, Durham Light Infantry
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.