|2nd Forestry Engineering Division (1952)|
|Active||1952.8 - 1952.10|
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Branch||People's Liberation Army|
2nd Forestry Engineering Division(Chinese: 林业工程第2师) was activated in August 1952. The division was composed of:
- Division HQ: former headquarters of 156th Division;
- 4th Regiment: former 522nd Regiment, 174th Division, 58th Corps;
- 5th Regiment: organized from former Liangguang Column;
- 6th Regiment: personnel from the former 159th Division.
The division is a production unit, after its formation the unit moved to Hainan for rubber platation.
Soon after its arrival in Hainan, the division was demobilized. The division's further fate is unknown.
References[edit | edit source]
- 中国人民解放军林业工程部队第二师简介, http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_670e43e40101ed6r.html
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|