The 3rd Fighter Aviation Division is a unit of the Chinese People's Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF). Initially established in 1950. PLAAF fighter divisions generally consist of about 17,000 personnel and 70-120 aircraft.
The 3rd Division is considered the most elite division in the PLAAF.
Notable Members[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- You Ji (2012). "Meeting the Challenge of the Upcoming PLAAF Leadership Reshuffle". The Chinese Air Force: Evolving Concepts, Roles, and Capabilities. National Defense University Press. p. 221. ISBN 978-0-16-091386-0. http://ndupress.ndu.edu/Portals/68/Documents/Books/chinese-air-force.pdf.
- "中华英雄鏖战世界强敌 抗美援朝"战斗英雄"全景扫描 (Profiles on Combat Heroes During the Korean War)" (in zh). Xinhua. 2010-10-26. http://news.xinhuanet.com/politics/2010-10/26/c_12703695_6.htm. Retrieved 2011-08-29.
- "空中突击手孙生禄 (Sun Shenglu: The Aerial Vanguard)" (in zh). Xinhua. 2003-10-25. http://news.xinhuanet.com/world/2003-10/25/content_1142512.htm. Retrieved 2011-08-29.
See also[edit | edit source]
- People's Liberation Army Air Force
- People's Liberation Army
- People's Liberation Army Navy
- List of Chinese aircraft
- List of Airbases in the PLA-AF
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|