On April 1, 1991 the 41st Homeland Security Brigade was established at Eggesin in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, from the former Land Forces of the National People's Army 9th Panzer Division. On 27 June 1991 the "Vorpommern" title was awarded. In 1995, it was reclassified as Mechanized Infantry Brigade 41. After the installation of the brigade staff in 2002, the headquarters company and Armored Battalion 413 moved to the Ferdinand von Schill barracks in Torgelow.
From 1991 to 2006, the 414 Panzer Battalion was active at Spechtberg.
- 41st Mechanized Infantry Brigade (Panzergrenadierbrigade 41) in Neubrandenburg
- Staff and Signal Company 41st Mechanized Infantry Brigade in Neubrandenburg
- 6th Reconnaissance Battalion (Aufklärungsbataillon 6) in Eutin with Fennek reconnaissance vehicles and KZO drones
- 401st Mechanized Infantry Battalion (Panzergrenadierbataillon 401) in Hagenow with 44 Puma infantry fighting vehicles
- 411th Mechanized Infantry Battalion (Panzergrenadierbataillon 411) in Viereck with 44 Puma infantry fighting vehicles
- 413th Infantry Battalion (Jägerbataillon 413) in Torgelow with GTK Boxer armored personnel carriers
- 803rd Armored Engineer Battalion (Panzerpionierbataillon 803) in Havelberg
- 142nd Supply Battalion (Versorgungsbataillon 142) in Hagenow
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|