|43 Gemechaniseerde Brigade|
|Branch||Royal Netherlands Army|
|Colors||Red & Blue|
|Engagements||War in Afghanistan|
|Brigadier General Hans van der Louw|
The 43rd Mechanized Brigade (Dutch language: 43 Gemechaniseerde Brigade ) is one of the three brigades of the Royal Netherlands Army. The others being the 13th Mechanized Brigade and 11 Luchtmobiele Brigade. The brigade has armored and non-armored vehicles to its disposal. The brigade can be used for combat operations, peace keeping and ceremonial tasks.
Units[edit | edit source]
The 43 mechanized Brigade is made up by the following units:
- 43rd Staff Company
- 44th Mechanized Infantry Battalion "Johan Willem Friso"
- 45th Mechanized Infantry Battalion "Oranje Gelderland"
- 43rd Reconnaissance Squadron "Huzaren van Boreel"
- 11th Armored Engineer Battalion
- 43rd Maintenance Company
- 43rd Medical Company
Equipment[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- The 43rd Gemechaniseerde Brigade at the Netherlands Ministry of Defence 
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|