|4 Artillery Brigade (Namibia)|
|Active||1999 to present|
|Part of||Namibian Army|
|Battles||Second Congo War|
HistoryEditThe brigade was formed in 1999. It is the controlling entity of all artillery units in the Army. Shortly after its formation the Brigade received G2 towed artillery from South Africa.
The Brigade uses the following equipment:
- Brig Gen Angunga David Shivute Unknown date – 2014
- Brig Gen Nestor Shali Shalauda 2014 – Current
- ↑ "Colonel Nestor Shalauda is now the Commander of the 4th Artillery Brigade". Namibian Broadcasting Corporation. http://www.nbc.na/news_article.php?id=12112&title=Colonel-Nestor-Shalauda-is-now-the-Commander-of-the-4th-Artillery-Brigade.
- ↑ Tomas, M (July 2011). "Inauguration of 21 Inf Bde Commander". p. 4.
- ↑ http://www.mod.gov.na/pdfs/oct-dec%202013.pdf
- ↑ http://www.lelamobile.com/content/10412/Change-of-command-at-Otjiwarongo-Military-Base/
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.