|4. Flieger Division|
Air Division commander's pennant
4. Flieger Division (4th Air Division) was one of the primary divisions of the German Luftwaffe in World War II. It was formed on 1 August 1938 in Munich from the Höheren Fliegerkommandeur 5. The Division was redesignated 21. Flieger-Division on 1 November 1938 and relocated to Braunschweig and again renamed to 4. Flieger Division on 1 February 1939. The unit was relocated to Düsseldorf on 1 October 1939 and redesignated IV. Fliegerkorps on 11 October 1939 and reformed again in June 1943 in Smolensk.
- 4. Flieger-Division 1938–1939 @ Lexikon der Wehrmacht
- 4. Flieger-Division 1943–1945 @ Lexikon der Wehrmacht
- 4. Flieger-Division 1938–1939 @ The Luftwaffe, 1933-45
- 4. Flieger-Division 1943–1945 @ The Luftwaffe, 1933-45
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|