The 50th Brigade was a formation of British Army. It was part of the new army also known as Kitchener's Army. It was assigned to the 17th (Northern) Division and served on the Western Front during the First World War.
Formation[edit | edit source]
The infantry battalions did not all serve at once, but all were assigned to the brigade during the war.
- 10th Battalion, West Yorkshire Regiment
- 7th Battalion, East Yorkshire Regiment
- 7th Battalion, Yorkshire Regiment
- 7th Battalion, York & Lancaster Regiment
- 6th Battalion, Dorsetshire Regiment
- 50th Machine Gun Company
- 50th Trench Mortar Battery
References[edit | edit source]
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|