|Type||Open Joint Stock Company|
|Industry||Aerospace & Defense|
|Headquarters||41 Vereyskaya str. Moscow, Russia, 121471|
|Key people||Vladislav Vladimirovich Menshikov (General Director, Anatoly Ivanovich Sabin (Head of Research)|
|Revenue||134.7 bn roubles (2010)|
|Profit||11.6 bn rub. (2009)|
JSC Concern "Almaz-Antey" (Russian: ОАО «Концерн ПВО „Алмаз-Антей“») is a Russian joint undertaking in the arms industry, a result of a merger of Antey Corporation and NPO Almaz, unifying some of the national military enterprises, in particular, the developers of anti-aircraft defence systems (PVO in Russian). The organisation is headquartered in Moscow. In 2008, the entity had arms sales of $4.34 billion, which constituted 94% of the total revenue.
Founded in 2002 by Presidential Decree 412 of the Russian President.
In 2003 the Director General of the Concern, Igor Klimov was shot dead. Criminal investigation founded that it was linked to a property revision inside the company.
The current Board is headed by Viktor Ivanov, Director General; Vladislav Menshikov, Chief Designer; and Anatoly Savin.
Includes 46 enterprises and scientific research institutes:
- JSC Izhevsk Electromechanical Plant "Kupol"
- JSC Lianozovsky Electromechanical Plant
- JSC Marijsky Machine-building Plant
- JSC Kalinin Machine-Building Plant
- JSC Moscow Machine-building Plant "Avangard"
- JSC NPO "Moscow Radiotechnical Plant"
- JSC Nizhegorodsky Machine-building Plant
- JSC Tulsky Plant "Arsenal"
- JSC All-Russia Scientific Research Institute of radiotechnics
- JSC Grushin Machine-building Design Bureau "Fakel"
- JSC Marine Scientific Research Institute of radioelectronics "Altair"
- JSC Moscow Scientific Research Institute "Agate"
- JSC Scientific Research Electromechanical Institute
- JSC NPO "Almaz" named after A. A. Raspletin
- JSC Tikhomirov Scientific Research Institute of Instrument Design
- and some others.
Concern structure optimization process continues by inclusion into it the following enterprises (since 2007):
- JSC Arzamas Instrument Plant
- JSC Impulse (Moscow)
- JSC Lantan (Moscow)
- JSC Interstate joint-stock corporation Vympel (Moscow)
- JSC Radiophysics (Moscow)
- JSC Russian Institute of Radionavigation and Time (St. Petersburg)
- JSC Saturn (Omsk)
- FSUE State Scientific Research Institute of Device-designing (Moscow)
- FSUE Scientific Technical Center of Industrial Technologies and Aeronavigational Systems (Moscow)
- FSUE "FNPC "Nizhegorodsky Scientific Research Institute of Radiotechnics" (Nizhniy Novgorod)
- FSUE OKB Peleng (Ekaterinburg)
Total net profit of Almaz-Antey - 1.7 bn roubles (2004), total gain - 38.2 bn rub.
- Almaz-Antey official address at Rosprom website
- The SIPRI Top 100 arms-producing companies, 2008 Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, 12 April 2010. Retrieved: 4 May 2010.
- "История" (in Russian). Алмаз-Антей. 2007-08-21. Archived from the original on 16 September 2008. http://web.archive.org/web/20080916130818/http://www.almaz-antey.ru/hystory.php. Retrieved 2008-08-10.
- From the Decree #136/05.02.2007 of the Russian President
- (Russian) Almaz-Antey official website, (English) en
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|