|Formed||1 March 2002|
|Jurisdiction||Republic of China|
|Parent agency||Ministry of National Defense|
With the National Defense Law and revised Organization Law of the Ministry of National Defense went into effect on 1 March 2002, the Armaments Bureau was formulated according to the two laws.
- Program Evaluation Division
- Technology and Industry Division
- Acquisition Management Division
- Procurement Management Division
- Construction and Real Estate Division
- Management Information Office
- General Administration Office
- Comptroller Office
The bureau is accessible within walking distance South West from Taipower Building Station of the Taipei Metro.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Category:Armaments Bureau, Ministry of National Defense (Republic of China).|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|