|Army Staff, Defence Command Denmark|
Coat of Arms of the Army Staff
|Active||1 October 2014|
|Country||Kingdom of Denmark|
|Branch||Royal Danish Army|
|Part of||Defence Command|
|Chief of the Army Staff||Major General Hans Christian Mathiesen|
The Army Staff, Defence Command Denmark is the Royal Danish Army's top authority, and directly under the Defence Command. It was created as part of the Danish Defence Agreement 2013–17, which called for major restructuring within the Danish military. It is the successor to Army Operational Command.
Subordinate units to the Army Staff[edit | edit source]
The Army Staff controls the Army authorities.
- Danish Division – Army Tactical Staff (Haderslev)
- 1st Brigade – Army International Center (Haderslev)
- Combat Battalion (Holstebro)
- Reconnaissance Battalion (Bornholm)
- Cadre Battalion (Holstebro)
- Training Battalion (Holstebro)
- 2nd Brigade – Army Combat Center (Slagelse)
- Combat Battalion (Høvelte)
- Combat Battalion (Slagelse)
- Cadre Battalion (Høvelte)
- Cadre Battalion (Slagelse)
- Training Battalion (Slagelse)
- Service Branch Centers:
- Other units:
References[edit | edit source]
- "Army". http://www2.forsvaret.dk/eng/Organisation/TheDanishArmy/Pages/TheDanishArmy.aspx. Retrieved 29 February 2016.
- "Army Staff" (in Danish). http://www2.forsvaret.dk/omos/organisation/haeren/organisation/haerstaben/Pages/default.aspx. Retrieved 29 February 2016.
- "Army Organization" (in Danish). http://www2.forsvaret.dk/OMOS/ORGANISATION/HAEREN/ORGANISATION/Pages/default.aspx. Retrieved 29 February 2016.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|