|Role||Carrier-based scout monoplane|
|National origin||United States|
The XSE-1 was a two-seat high-wing cabin monoplane with folding wings and powered by a 650 hp (485 kW) Wright R-1820F radial engine. It was not ordered into production and only the prototype was built.
Data from aerofiles.com
- Crew: 2
- Length: 29 ft 11 in (9.12 m)
- Wingspan: 49 ft 9 in (15.16 m)
- Powerplant: 1 × Wright R-1820F radial engine, 650 hp (480 kW)
- Maximum speed: 172 mph (277 km/h; 149 kn)
- Service ceiling: 21,200 ft (6,462 m)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bellanca SE.|
- Andrade, John (1979). U.S.Military Aircraft Designations and Serials since 1909. Midland Counties Publications. ISBN 0 904597 22 9.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|