|Member of the General Assembly|
from the 1st district
|Assumed office |
March 21, 2012
Serving with Nelson Albano
|Preceded by||Matthew W. Milam|
|Born||May 1, 1986(age 34)|
|Website||Legislative web page|
Robert Andrzejczak (May 1, 1986) is an American Democratic Party politician who has represented the 1st Legislative District in the New Jersey General Assembly since March 2013 when he was appointed to fill the vacancy of Matthew W. Milam.
Matthew W. Milam (D, Vineland) resigned from his seat in the Assembly as of February 28, 2013, and was replaced by Andrzejczak who was sworn into office in March after being selected by Democratic committee members from Atlantic, Cape May and Cumberland counties.
District 1[edit | edit source]
Each of the 40 districts in the New Jersey Legislature has one representative in the New Jersey Senate and two members in the New Jersey General Assembly. The other representatives from the 1st Legislative District for the 2012-2013 Legislative Session are:
References[edit | edit source]
- Woods, Don E. "Robert Andrzejczak will take oath to replace Matt Milam in First District", South Jersey Times, March 19, 2013. Accessed April 10, 2013. "The First Legislative District Democrats will officially welcome a new member to their team this Thursday.Robert Andrzejczak is scheduled to be sworn as an assemblyman at the Statehouse in Trenton to fill the seat left vacant after the resignation of Assemblyman Matt Milam, D-1st Dist., on Feb. 28."
- Campbell, Al. "Milam Retires, Andrzejczak Gets Dem’s Nod for Assembly", Cape May County Herald, February 28, 2013. Accessed April 10, 2013. "A video clip was shown on monitors throughout the restaurant of the Army veterans with Oprah Winfrey as he went through physical therapy after losing his leg when an enemy grenade was hurled at the vehicle in which he was riding.... Andrzejczak received a host of medals for his service and heroism, including the Purple Heart and Bronze Star."
- Woods, Don E. "Milam resigns from Assembly seat in First Legislative District", South Jersey Times, February 28, 2013. Accessed March 15, 2013. "In a shakeup in the First Legislative District, Democrat Assemblyman Matt Milam announced tonight that he was resigning.... He will a replaced on the ticket by Bob Andrzejczak, 26, of Middle Township."
- Legislative Roster 2012-2013 Session, New Jersey Legislature. Accessed April 10, 2013.
[edit | edit source]
- Assemblyman Andrzejczak's legislative web page, New Jersey Legislature
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|