On October 6, 2010, Lieutenant Colonel David Flynn, commander of the Combined Joint Task Force 1-320th gave the order to drop 49,200 pounds of rockets and aerial bombs on the village which resulted in leveling the village completely.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Images The village before and after the bombing
- The Afghan village that’s been wiped from the map - with 25 tons of coalition bombs
- War Crimes in Afghanistan? Time To Investigate
- Can the U.S. Make Amends After Blowing Up an Afghan Town?
- Afghan villagers dispute U.S. Rationale for bombing
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|