- M1895 Colt–Browning machine gun, based on a design dating to 1889, was the first successful gas-operated machine gun to enter service.
- M1917 Browning machine gun, a family of water-cooled machine guns in .30-'06
- M1919 Browning machine gun, a family of air-cooled machine guns in .30-'06
- M1921 Browning machine gun, a family of water-cooled machine guns in .50 BMG
- M2 Browning machine gun, a family of air-cooled machine guns in .50 BMG
- M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle, or its variants
A related term:
- .50 BMG or .50 Browning Machine Gun, a large caliber machine gun round
References[edit | edit source]
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.