|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives|
January 3, 1975 – December 31, 2012
|Preceded by||Austin Harrier|
|Succeeded by||Tommy Sankey|
|Born||December 23, 1927|
|Died||September 1, 2017 (aged 89)|
|Children||Edwina, Candace, Kim, Edmond, Susan Faye, and Jake (deceased)|
Camille "Bud" George (December 23, 1927 – September 1, 2017) was an American politician.
George was born in Houtzdale, Pennsylvania and graduated from Houtzdale High School in 1944. He served in the United States Navy during World War II. George served as mayor of Houtzdale. He served in the Pennsylvania House of Representatives from 1974 until 2012 and was a Democrat. George died in Houtzdale, Pennsylvania.
In a 2002 PoliticsPA feature story designating politicians with yearbook superlatives, he was named the "Toughest to Work For."
- Longtime state House Rep. George dies at 89
- "Keystone State Yearbook Committee". PoliticsPA. The Publius Group. 2001. Archived from the original on 2002-08-03. https://web.archive.org/web/20020803170058/http://www.politicspa.com/yearbookcommittee.htm.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Camille George (Democrat) official PA House website
- Pennsylvania House Democratic Caucus - Camille George official Party website
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|