|Burnside Elijah Huffman|
|Born||January 12, 1920|
|Died||October 3, 2005(aged 85)|
|Place of birth||Columbus, Georgia|
|Place of death||McLean, Virginia|
|Buried at||United States Military Academy Cemetery|
|Allegiance||United States of America|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
World War II|
Army Distinguished Service Medal|
Legion of Merit with bronze oak leaf cluster
Bronze Star Medal with oak leaf cluster
He retired from the United States Army as a Major General in 1975. He died of pnuemonia 3 October 2005 at his home in McLean, Virginia and is buried in the United States Military Academy Cemetery. His grave can be found in section 5, row D, grave 210.
- 718th Field Artillery Battalion, 63rd Infantry Division
- 674th Parachute Field Artillery Battalion, 11th Airborne Division
- II Field Forces Command
- Defense Secretary's Weapons Systems Evaluation Group, The Pentagon
- 2nd Infantry Division
- 82nd Infantry Division
- Army Distinguished Service Medal
- Legion of Merit with bronze oak leaf cluster
- Bronze Star Medal with oak leaf cluster
- Air Medal
- "Burnside E. Huffman". Find a Grave. http://www.findagrave.com/memorial/59336000. Retrieved November 10, 2018.
- "Obituaries". Washington Post. October 9, 2005. https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/local/2005/10/17/joan-estelle-abel-at38/d21432dd-c175-4433-a721-44e7abe73849/?utm_term=.f0558f518821. Retrieved November 10, 2018.
- "Burnside E. Huffman". Military Times. http://valor.militarytimes.com/recipient.php?recipientid=93041. Retrieved November 10, 2018.