Cardenas J. Alban is a former Staff Sergeant in the United States Army who plead guilty to, along with Johnny M. Horne Jr., the murder of Qassim Hassan, a sixteen-year-old Iraqi. He was sentenced to one year’s confinement, demoted to private and given bad-conduct discharge.
- 'Mercy killing' of Iraqi revives GI conduct debate Teen rubbish patrol shot up by troops -- wounded youth slain
- Wartime murder prosecutions sometimes end with dismissals
- Prisoner Deaths in U.S. Custody
- Short sentences, dismissals show wartime murder prosecutions hard
- Army Investigators Says 27 Iraqis and Afghans Killed in U.S. Custody
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|