- Environmental Quality Systems;
- Hull Forms & Propulsors;
- Ship Design & Integration;
- Silencing Systems,
- Structures and Materials;
The David Taylor Model Basin is located at the facility.
History[edit | edit source]
The facility was previously known as the David W. Taylor Naval Ship Research and Development Center; it was renamed "David Taylor Research Center (DTRC)" in 1987 and later became the "Carderock Division of the Naval Surface Warfare Center" in 1992.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Official Website
- "Memphis Detachment". NSWC CARDEROCK DIVISION. http://www.navsea.navy.mil/nswc/carderock/src/who/sites/memphis.html. Retrieved 1 April 2012.
[edit | edit source]
- NSWC Carderock Division - official NAVSEA Web site
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|