- Category:Politics > Form of government > Socialism > Communism
- Category:Politics > Political ideologies > Communism
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Category:Communism.|
See also: the categories Anarchism, Oligarchy, Corporatism, Classical liberalism, Social liberalism, Democratic socialism, and Fascism.
The terms communism or communist can refer to several related things:
- The sociopolitical movement that aims for a classless and stateless society.
- The economic system which intends controlled economy by government.
- The political ideology which sometimes has resulted in totalitarianism by oligarchy led by one-party.
Non-Marxist forms of communism also exist, for example Christian communism.
All items (44)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.