|West Point Catholic Chapel|
West Point Catholic Chapel, the Chapel of the Most Holy Trinity
|Location||United States Military Academy, New York|
The Chapel of the Most Holy Trinity at the United States Military Academy is a Catholic church and place of worship for many members of the United States Military Academy Corps of Cadets. Completed in 1900, it is the oldest chapel on the West Point campus in continual use, although the 1836 Old Cadet Chapel, moved in 1910 to West Point Cemetery, is still in use for funeral services and weekly Lutheran denominational services. Most Holy Trinity Chapel was expanded in 1959.
- United States Army Chaplain Corps
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese for the Military Services, USA
- United States Air Force Academy Cadet Chapel (including Catholic chapel)
- ↑ "Catholic Chapel". USMA.edu. http://www.usma.edu/chaplain/catholicchapel.htm. Retrieved 2009-12-23.
- ↑ Jordan, Bryant (5 October 2011). "No Same-sex Unions for West Point RC Chapel". Military.com. http://www.military.com/news/article/2011/no-same-sex-unions-for-west-point-rc-chapel.html. Retrieved 2011-10-09.
- Griffin, Beth (28 June 2011). "West Point chaplains feel 'sense of privilege' in ministering to cadets". Catholic News Service/USCCB. http://www.catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/1102584.htm. Retrieved 2011-07-01.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chapel of the Most Holy Trinity (West Point).|
- Most Holy Trinity Chapel home page (in left-hand column, click on "Most Holy Trinity")
- Office of the USMA Chaplain
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|