The DS30B rapid fire cannon is a rapid-fire ship-protection system created by MSI-Defence Systems mounting a 30mm Oerlikon KCB gun.
Description[edit | edit source]
Operators[edit | edit source]
- Used by the Lithuanian Naval Force to equip the LNS Skalvis and LNS Kuršis minehunters.
- The Royal Navy uses the system to equip the following ships:
References[edit | edit source]
- "DS30B" (in en). http://www.navy.gov.au/weapon/ds30b.
- https://www.naval-technology.com/news/newslithuanian-navy-commissions-royal-navys-two-former-minehunter-vessels. Naval Technology, Retrieved April 18, 2018.
- https://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/the-equipment/ships. Royal Navy. Retrieved April 18, 2018.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|This article needs additional or more specific categories. Please help out by adding categories to it so that it can be listed with similar articles. (April 2018)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.