The Defence Intelligence Division of the South African National Defence Force (SANDF-ID also known as Military Intelligence) is the primary military intelligence agency of South Africa which came into being on 27 April 1994. The other intelligence agencies of the country are:
- The National Intelligence Co-Ordinating Committee (NICOC).
- The National Intelligence Agency (NIA).
- The South African Secret Service (SASS).
- The Crime Intelligence Division of the South African Police Service (SAPS).
References[edit | edit source]
- "National Defence Force Intelligence Division". GlobalSecurity.org. http://www.globalsecurity.org/intell/world/rsa/df_id.htm. Retrieved 17 March 2011.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|