Don Hahnfeldt (April 29, 1944 – December 24, 2017) was an American politician.
Hahnfeldt was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He received his bachelor's degree from Roosevelt University and his master's degrees from Naval Postgraduate School and from Valdosta State University. Hahnfeldt served in the United States Navy and was a submarine captain. Hahnfeldt lived in The Villages, Florida. He served on the Sumter County Board of Commissioners from 2012 until 2016. He then served as the Republican member of the Florida House of Representatives for District 33, which includes Sumter County and parts of Lake County and Marion County, Florida. Hahnfeldt died from cancer at age 73.
- "State Rep. Don Hahnfeldt Dies Unexpectedly". 25 December 2017. http://sunshinestatenews.com/story/state-rep-don-hahnfeldt-dies-unexpectedly.
- "Don Hahnfeldt, Republican lawmaker, dies". Tampa Bay Times. December 26, 2017. http://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2017/12/26/don-hahnfeldt-republican-lawmaker-dies/. Retrieved December 26, 2017.
- Saunders, Jim (December 25, 2017). "Hahnfeldt, GOP rep from The Villages, has died". Ocala Star Banner. http://www.ocala.com/news/20171225/hahnfeldt-gop-rep-from-villages-has-died. Retrieved December 26, 2017.
- "Florida House of Representatives - Don Hahnfeldt - 2016 - 2018 ( Speaker Corcoran )". https://www.myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/Representatives/details.aspx?MemberId=4623&LegislativeTermId=87.
- "State Rep. Don Hahnfeldt loses battle with cancer - Villages-News.com". 25 December 2017. https://villages-news.com/state-rep-don-hahnfeldt-loses-battle-cancer/.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|