|Developed from||Dornier Do 11|
|Developed into||Dornier Do 23|
The Dornier Do 13 was a short-lived 1930s German bomber design. It was the designation given to the aircraft resulting from attempts to improve on the Do 11. However, only a few were made, because the design changes caused grievous problems with many of the first flights ending in crashes. Another redesign ensued resulting in the Do 23, which would go on to serve in World War II in the Czech branch of the Luftwaffe. Do 13s under construction were converted to the Do 23 design.
- Do 13c : Initial production version.
- Do 13d : Improved version.
- Dornier P - Dornier Y- Dornier Do 11 - Dornier Do 13 - Dornier Do 23
- List of World War II military aircraft of Germany
- List of military aircraft of Germany
- List of RLM aircraft designations
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dornier aircraft.|
- ↑ Frédriksen, John C. (2001). "International Warbirds: An Illustrated Guide to World Military Aircraft, 1915-2001". ABC-CLIO. p. 98. ISBN 1576073645. http://books.google.com/books?id=8tlOHHCRxuYC&pg=PA98.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|