The FV300 series was a series of tanks produced by the United Kingdom between 1947–50, a few years after World War II. The project was cancelled in the latter year, during the prototype stage. It was produced by Vickers.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- FV301 21 ton tank with 77mm gun (based on A46)
- FV302 GPO/CPO Command Vehicle
- FV303 20pdr Self Propelled Gun
- FV304 25pdr Self Propelled Gun
- FV305 5.5 inch Self Propelled Gun
- FV306 Light Armoured Recovery Vehicle
- FV307 Radar Vehicle
- FV308 Field Artillery Tractor
- FV309 RA section vehicle
- FV310 Armoured Personnel Carrier
- FV311 Armoured Load Carrier
[edit | edit source]
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.