|Fat'hi Abu Taleb|
|Place of birth||Wadi Sir, Amman, Jordan|
Abu Taleb graduated from the Royal Military Academy in 1954. He received a military science degree from the Defence Services Staff College in India in 1966. He received a master's degree in military science from the University of Mutah, and a second master's in military science in the United Kingdom.
Upper House of ParliamentEdit
Abu Taleb was a member in the upper house of the Parliament of Jordan, in the twentieth, twenty-first and twenty-second senates. His service there ended with the dissolution of the twenty-second senate on 25 November 2010.
- ↑ Technically, the title is closer to "chief of staff of the armed forces" "Jordan-Command Structure: The Armed Forces". December 1989. Archived from the original on 16 April 2010. http://web.archive.org/web/20100416071251/http://www.mongabay.com/history/jordan/jordan-command_structure_the_armed_forces.html. from Helen Chapin Metz, ed (1991). Jordan: A Country Study (fourth ed.). Federal Research Division, Library of Congress.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "معالي المشير فتحي ابو طالب (His Excellency Field Marshal Fathi Abu Talib)" (in Arabic). Amman: The Jordanian Senate. http://www.senate.jo/content/%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%88-%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "المشير الركن فتحي أبو طالب (Staff Field Marshal Fathi Abu Taleb)" (in Arabic). Alkarama Online. http://alkaramaonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=405:2011-06-27-18-09-26&catid=58:2011-06-04-14-22-37&Itemid=540.
- ↑ "Guide to Political Life in Jordan: Previous Houses". Amman, Jordan: Phenix Center for Economic and Informatics Studies. http://www.jordanpolitics.org/en/index.php/senate-house/previous-senate-houses.
- ↑ "The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan: Government Listing: Members of the Jordanian Upper House of Parliament". Embassy of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan (Washington, D.C.). Archived from the original on 24 November 2010. http://web.archive.org/web/20101124035928/http://jordanembassyus.org/new/govlisting.shtml.
- ↑ "The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan: Government Listing: Members of the Jordanian Upper House of Parliament". Embassy of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan (Washington, D.C.). Archived from the original on 14 May 2011. http://web.archive.org/web/20110514041743/http://www.jordanembassyus.org/new/govlisting.shtml.
- "Photograph" (in Arabic). Alkarama Online. Archived from the original on 11 August 2012. http://www.webcitation.org/69qTNXIgA.
- "Jordanian armed forces" (in Arabic). http://www.jaf.mil.jo.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|