Feng Qinzai 冯钦哉, or Feng Chin-Tsai (1887–1963) was a Lieutenant-General in the Chinese Army during the Second Sino-Japanese War.
Feng Qinzai commanded the 42nd Division during the Battle of the Great Wall. In 1937, he became commander of the 14th Army, leading it in the Battle of Taiyuan. In 1941, he was made the Deputy Commander in Chief of the Hebei-Chahar War Area, in charge of guerilla forces behind Japanese lines. He held this command until the end of the War. He was also at the same time appointed the Chairman of the Government of Chahar Province, which he held until 1946.
- 中国抗战正向战场作战记 China’s Anti-Japanese War Combat Operations
- Guo Rugui, editor-in-chief Huang Yuzhang
- Jiangsu People's Publishing House
- Date published : 2005-7-1
- ISBN 7-214-03034-9
- Hsu Long-hsuen and Chang Ming-kai, History of The Sino-Japanese War (1937–1945) 2nd Ed., 1971. Translated by Wen Ha-hsiung, Chung Wu Publishing; 33, 140th Lane, Tung-hwa Street, Taipei, Taiwan Republic of China.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|