|Born||30 November 1914|
|Died||4 June 1944(age 75)|
|Place of birth||Bochum|
|Place of death||Stănița, Romania|
|Years of service||?-1944|
|Rank||Major der Reserve (Posthumously)|
|Awards||Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross|
Günther Bleckmann (30 November 1914 – 4 June 1944) was a German Luftwaffe ace and recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross during World War II. The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross was awarded to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership. Günther Bleckmann was killed on 4 June 1944 over Stăniţa, Romania. He was posthumously awarded the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross on 9 June 1944 and was later promoted to Major der Reserve. During his career he was credited with 33 victories, all of them over the Eastern Front.
- Front Flying Clasp of the Luftwaffe
- Ehrenpokal der Luftwaffe (11 October 1943)
- Iron Cross (1939)
- 2nd Class
- 1st Class
- Eastern Front Medal
- German Cross in Gold (14 November 1943)
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross on 9 June 1944 as Hauptmann der Reserve and Staffelkapitän of the 6./Schlachtgeschwader 2 and leader of the II./Schlachtgeschwader 2 "Immelmann"
- ↑ Fellgiebel 2000, p. 115.
- Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer (2000) (in German). Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939–1945 – Die Inhaber der höchsten Auszeichnung des Zweiten Weltkrieges aller Wehrmachtsteile [The Bearers of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939–1945 — The Owners of the Highest Award of the Second World War of all Wehrmacht Branches]. Friedberg, Germany: Podzun-Pallas. ISBN 978-3-7909-0284-6.
- Scherzer, Veit (2007) (in German). Die Ritterkreuzträger 1939–1945 Die Inhaber des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939 von Heer, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm sowie mit Deutschland verbündeter Streitkräfte nach den Unterlagen des Bundesarchives [The Knight's Cross Bearers 1939–1945 The Holders of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939 by Army, Air Force, Navy, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm and Allied Forces with Germany According to the Documents of the Federal Archives]. Jena, Germany: Scherzers Miltaer-Verlag. ISBN 978-3-938845-17-2.