The German Army is the land army of Germany.
The German Army may refer to:
- German Army (1990– ) (Heer), the Army of unified Germany
- Land Forces of the National People's Army (1958–1990) (Landstreitkräfte), the Army of East Germany's Nationalen Volksarmee
- German Army (1955–1990) (Heer), the Army of West Germany's Bundeswehr
- German Army (Wehrmacht) (Heer), the Army of Nazi Germany (Third Reich)'s Wehrmacht
- Reichswehr (1919–1935), the Army of the Weimar Republic
- German Army (German Empire) (1871–1919) (Deutsches Heer), the Army of the German Empire (Second Reich)
- Army of the Holy Roman Empire (1422–1806) (Reichsheer), the Army of the Holy Roman Empire (First Reich)
- Imperial Army (Holy Roman Empire) (Kaiserliche Armee), the Personal Army of the Holy Roman Emperor (Kaiser)
- German Legion (disambiguation), sometimes called "German Army"
- Heer (disambiguation), the German term for land army
| This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.