|Commands held||3 Commando Brigade|
|Battles/wars||War in Afghanistan|
|Awards||Officer of the Order of the British Empire|
Jenkins was educated at Malmesbury School. On return from a deployment to Afghanistan in 2011 Jenkins became Military Assistant to the Prime Minister. He went on to become Deputy National Security Adviser for Conflict, Stability & Defence in 2016, Commander, 3 Commando Brigade in 2017 and Assistant Chief of the Naval Staff (Policy) in 2019.
- ↑ "Students inspired by visit of Major General Jenkins" (in en). https://www.wiltsglosstandard.co.uk/news/17670447.students-inspired-by-visit-of-major-general-jenkins/.
- ↑ "Letter to Mr Don Kentish". 550 Squadron Association. 23 May 2014. http://www.550squadronassociation.org.uk/images/Reunion-2014/SamLipfriend-DowningStreetLetter.pdf. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- ↑ "Cabinet Office staff and salary data: senior posts as at 31 March 2016 - GOV.UK". https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/529110/co_staff_and_salary_senior_data_march2016.csv/preview.
- ↑ "Senior Royal Navy Appointments". http://www.gulabin.com/armynavy/pdf/Senior%20Royal%20Navy%20Appointments%201865-.pdf. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- ↑ "Press Reader Article". Daily Telegraphy. https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-daily-telegraph/20190308/281668256285828. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
|Assistant Chief of the Naval Staff (Policy)|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|