Eighteen ships of the Royal Navy have borne the name HMS Hind:
- HMS Hind was a 28-gun vessel built in 1545 and sold in 1555.
- HMS Hind was an 18-gun ship purchased in 1643 and listed until 1651. She was in Royalist hands between 1648 and 1649.
- HMS Hind was an 8-gun ketch launched in 1655 and wrecked in 1668.
- HMS Hind was a 6-gun dogger captured from the Dutch in 1672 and recaptured by them in 1674.
- HMS Hind was a 10-gun ketch launched in 1691 captured by the French in 1697.
- HMS Hind was a 12-gun sixth rate purchased in 1709 and lost to a stranding later that year.
- HMS Hind was a 16-gun sixth rate captured in 1709. She bilged on her anchor in 1711 and sank.
- HMS Hind was a 20-gun sixth rate launched in 1711 and wrecked in 1721.
- HMS Hind was a sloop launched in 1741 and sold in 1743.
- HMS Hind was a 14-gun sloop launched in 1744. She foundered in 1747.
- HMS Hind was a 24-gun sixth rate launched in 1749. She became a storeship in 1783 and was sold in 1784.
- HMS Hind was a 28-gun sixth rate launched in 1785 and broken up in 1811.
- HMS Hind was a 10-gun tender, previously a revenue cutter. She was launched in 1790 and sold in 1844.
- HMS Hind was a 20-gun sixth rate, built as HMS Barbadoes, but renamed before being launched in 1814. She was sold in 1829.
- HMS Hind was a Dapper-class wooden screw gunboat launched in 1855 and broken up in 1872.
- HMS Hind was a coastguard yawl launched in 1880 and wrecked in 1900.
- HMS Hind was an Acheron-class destroyer launched in 1911, sold in 1921 and broken up in 1924.
- HMS Hind was a Modified Black Swan-class sloop launched in 1943 and broken up in 1958.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|