- Zr. Ms. Admiraal C. Tromp, a 7-gun armed schooner, which served from 1809-1826.
- Zr. Ms. Tromp, a 64/68 gun ship-of-the-line launched in 1808, and sold in 1820.
- Zr. Ms. Tromp, a 74-gun ship-of-the-line laid down in 1830, but not completed until 1850, struck in 1867, and sold for scrap in 1872.
- Zr. Ms. Tromp, launched in 1877, was an Atjeh-class unprotected cruiser.
- Hr. Ms. Maarten Harpertszoon Tromp
- Hr. Ms. Tromp, launched in 1937, was a Tromp-class light cruiser that served in World War II.
- Hr.Ms. Tromp (F801), launched in 1973, was the lead ship of her class of guided missile frigates.
- Hr.Ms. Tromp (F803), second of the De Zeven Provinciën-class frigates, entered service in 2003.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.