|Hanchey Army Heliport (AHP)|
|NAIP aerial image, 15 June 2006|
|IATA: HEY – ICAO: KHEY – FAA LID: HEY|
|Owner||United States Army|
|Location||Fort Rucker / Ozark, Alabama|
|Elevation AMSL||317 ft / 97 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Hanchey Army Heliport (IATA: HEY, ICAO: KHEY, FAA Location identifier: HEY) is a military heliport serving Fort Rucker in Dale County, Alabama, United States. Owned by the United States Army, it is located 6 nmi (11 km) south of the city of Ozark.
Hanchey AHP has one runway designated 17/35 with an asphalt surface measuring 467 by 50 feet (142 x 15 m).
- . Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 3 June 2010.
- Distance from Ozark (31°26'53"N 85°38'31"W) to HEY (31°20'46"N 85°39'16"W) at Great Circle Mapper
- Fort Rucker, official site
- Aerial image as of 18 February 1997 from USGS The National Map
- Airfield photos for HEY from Civil Air Patrol
- FAA Terminal Procedures for HEY, effective October 7, 2021
- Resources for this U.S. military airport:
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|