|IV Bomber Command|
|Branch||United States Army Air Forces|
|Type||Command and Control|
It trained bombardment organizations and personnel. Also flew antisubmarine patrols along the west coast.
- Constituted as IV Bomber Command on 1 September 1941
- Activated on 19 September 1941
- Disbanded on 31 March 1944.
- Fourth Air Force, 1 September 1941 – 31 March 1944
- Tucson, Arizona, 19 September 1941
- Hamilton Field, California, c. 8 December 1941
- San Francisco, California, 5 January 1942 – 31 March 1944.
- Maurer, Maurer (1983). Air Force Combat Units Of World War II. Maxwell AFB, Alabama: Office of Air Force History. ISBN 0-89201-092-4.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|