|Born||May 11, 1916|
|Place of birth||Springfield, Missouri|
|Service/branch||United States Army Air Forces|
|Battles/wars||World War II|
Distinguished Service Cross|
• Distinguished Flying Cross
• Silver Star Medal
Jack Adams (May 11, 1916-) was a American Major in the United States Army Air Forces during World War II. He received the Distinguished Service Cross, Distinguished Flying Cross and Silver Star Medal.
Awards[edit | edit source]
- Pilot Badge
- Distinguished Service Cross in 1942 as First Lieutenant in the 19th Bombardment Group (H)
- Silver Star Medal in 1942 as Major
- Distinguished Flying Cross on 24 April 1944 as Major in the 19th Bombardment Group (H)
References[edit | edit source]
- "Jack Adams (pilot)". Military Times. http://valor.militarytimes.com/recipient.php?recipientid=6011. Retrieved November 24, 2019.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.