|Died||1628 (aged 57–58)|
He was voivode of the Ruthenian Voivodship since 1613, castellan of Lviv since 1612, Great Krajczy of the Crown since 1600, Great Podczaszy of the Crown, łowczy of Belz, starost of Belz, Busk, Korsuń and Chyhyryn. In his youth he fought with the Tatars. In 1594 he participated in the suppression of the Nalyvaiko Uprising.
With his first wife Barbara Krasicka he had two daughters:
- Katarzyna – wife of Andrzej Firlej
- Marcjanna – wife of Stefan Koniecpolski
- Zofia Teofila – mother of King of Poland Jan III Sobieski
- Stanisław (d. 1636) – killed by Tatars
- Jan (b. 1613, d. 1618)
- Dorota – Benedictine Abbess in Lwów since 1640
Coat of arms
- (in Polish) Kazimierz Lepszy, Jan Daniłowicz, w: Polski Słownik Biograficzny, Kraków 1938, t. IV, s. 414-415.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|