July 8, 1950|
April 2, 2003 (aged 53)|
Kaveh was married to Hengāmeh Golestān, with a son, Mehrak.
- The press release of Committee to Protect Journalists and International Freedom of Expression Exchange concerning Golestan's death: "BBC Cameraman Killed In Iraq", 2 April 2003.
- "Index on Censorship: Tribute to Kaveh Golestan", 3 April 2003.
- BBC cameraman's last moments, BBC News, Saturday 5 April 2003.
- Kaveh Golestan's collection of the Iranian Revolution photographs, Iranian Artists' site "Kargah".
- Kaveh Golestan's collection of the Iran-Iraq War photographs, Iranian Artists' site "Kargah".
- "Window on an Era: A Qajar Royal Album", with an introduction by Kaveh Golestan (2003), "Kargah" (selected photographs from a private album of Nasser al-Din Shah Qajar).
- Kaveh Golestan's Funeral, A photo-reportage, Iranian Artists' site "Kargah".
- Audio slideshow (6 min 7 sec). The person speaking is Ms Hengāmeh Golestān, wife of Kaveh Golestan, who has organized an exhibition of the photographs by Kaveh Golestan. She is a professional photograph herself and lives in London.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.