Liam Forde was an alias used by Séamas Ó Maoiléoin (aka James Malone) (1891 - 1958) of Tyrrellspass, County Westmeath, Ireland when working as a spy for Michael Collins. His brother, Thomas, a soldier in East Limerick during the Anglo-Irish War, used the name Sean Forde.
- Blood on the Flag, Fr. Patrick J. Twohig, 1996, being a translation of Séamas Ó Maoiléoin's B'fhiú an braon fola (The drop of blood was worth it), published posthumously in 1959.
- Alias Sean Forde, Tom Malone.
- Where Mountainy Men Have Sown, Michael O'Suilleabhain.
- My Fight for Irish Freedom, Dan Breen.
- On Another Man's Wound, Ernie O'Malley.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|