The following is an incomplete list of massacres that have occurred in Myanmar (formerly known as Burma).
|1930 Rangoon riots||1930||Rangoon (present-day Yangon)||120–200+||Bamar rioters||Ethnic Indian dockworkers|
|Arakan massacres||1942||Arakan (present-day Rakhine State)||
||Rakhine Buddhists and Rohingya Muslims||Rakhine Buddhists and Rohingya Muslims|
|Kalagong massacre||7 July 1945||Kalagong||600–1,000||Imperial Japanese Army||Villagers of Kalagong|
|8888 Uprising and subsequent massacres||8–9 August 1988||nationwide||3,000–10,000||Tatmadaw||Pro-democracy protesters|
|September military coup and massacres||18–19 September 1988||Rangoon||Tatmadaw||Burmese civilians and government officials|
|Depayin massacre||30 May 2003||Depayin||70||Supporters of the SPDC-led military junta||Members of the National League for Democracy (NLD)|
|Saffron Revolution and massacre of monks||September 2007||nationwide||13–31||SPDC-led military junta||Buddhist monks|
|Kha Maung Seik massacre||25 August 2017||Kha Maung Seik||99||Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army||Hindu villagers|
|Chut Pyin massacre||26 August 2017||Chut Pyin||–358130||Myanmar Army and Rakhine villagers||Rohingya villagers|
|Gu Dar Pyin massacre||27 August 2017||Gu Dar Pyin||Template:Estimation 75–400+||Myanmar Army and Rakhine villagers||Rohingya villagers|
|Maung Nu massacre||27 August 2017||Maung Nu||82 killed or missing||Myanmar Army||Rohingya villagers|
|Tula Toli massacre||30 August 2017||Tula Toli (Min Gyi)||Template:Estimation 500+||Myanmar Army||Rohingya villagers|
|Inn Din massacre||2 September 2017||Inn Din||10||Myanmar Army and Rakhine villagers||Rohingya villagers|
- "Racism to Rohingya in Burma". http://www.burmalibrary.org/docs14/ARAKAN-Racism_to_Rohingya-red.pdf. Retrieved 18 October 2017.
- Ferrara (2003), pp. 313
- Wintle (2007)
- Fogarty, Phillipa (7 August 2008). Was Burma's 1988 uprising worth it? Archived 12 January 2009 at the Wayback Machine.. BBC News.
- "Myanmar: New evidence reveals Rohingya armed group massacred scores in Rakhine State" (in en). https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2018/05/myanmar-new-evidence-reveals-rohingya-armed-group-massacred-scores-in-rakhine-state/.
- Cochrane, Liam (1 September 2017). "Women, children feared among scores dead in Myanmar village 'massacre'" (in en-AU). ABC News. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-01/reports-of-women-and-children-among-dead-in-myanmar-massacre/8862164. Retrieved 19 July 2018.
- Emont, Jon; Mandhana, Niharika (11 May 2018). "‘We’ll Turn Your Village Into Soil’: Survivors Recount One of Myanmar’s Biggest Massacres". Wall Street Journal. https://www.wsj.com/articles/burn-the-houses-rohingya-survivors-recount-the-day-soldiers-killed-hundreds-1526048545. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- Klug, Foster. "AP finds evidence for graves, Rohingya massacre in Myanmar". AP News. https://www.apnews.com/ef46719c5d1d4bf98cfefcc4031a5434. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- Blumberg, Antonia (1 February 2018). "Mass Graves Suggest Systematic Killing Of Rohingya In Myanmar" (in en-CA). HuffPost Canada. http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/rohingya-mass-graves-myanmar_us_5a734e7ae4b0905433b21a6e. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- "Rohingyas describe bloody massacre at hands of Myanmar troops" (in en). https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rohingya-myanmar-troops-alleged-massacre-executions-villagers-maung-nu/.
- "There is no Rohingya left in Tulatoli". Dhaka Tribune. 9 September 2017. http://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/2017/09/09/no-rohingya-left-tulatoli/. Retrieved 23 September 2017.
- Lone, Wa; Oo, Kyaw Soe; Lewis, Simon; Slodkowski, Antoni. "Massacre in Myanmar: One grave for 10 Rohingya men" (in en). Reuters. https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/myanmar-rakhine-events/. Retrieved 10 February 2018.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|