A list of missiles developed by Pakistan.
Surface-to-surface missiles[edit | edit source]
- Battlefield range ballistic missiles (BRBM)
- Short range ballistic missiles (SRBM)
- Medium range ballistic missiles (MRBM)
- Intermediate range ballistic missiles (IRBM)
- Intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM)
- Cruise missiles
- Babur (Hatf VII) - ground-launched cruise missile (submarine-launched version under development)
- Hatf-VIII (Ra'ad) - Air-launched Cruise Missile developed exclusively for launch from Aerial Platforms.
- Anti-tank guided missiles (ATGM)
Air-to-surface missiles[edit | edit source]
- H-4 SOW - rocket-boosted, precision-guided glide bomb
- Ra'ad (Hatf VIII) - air-launched cruise missile
Surface-to-air missiles[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- An asterisk ( * ) indicates that the missile is under development.
- Little public information was available about the missile until it was reported on 28 May 2011 that, according to the memoirs of Abdul Qadeer Khan published that day, the funding for the development of the Ghauri III missile system was stopped in May 2000 by then President Pervez Musharraf. Around 50% of the missile's development project was completed by that time.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Pakistan fires tit-for-tat missile after India tested it's own Agni-V | Mail Online". Dailymail.co.uk. 2012-04-25. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-2135292/Pakistan-fires-tit-tat-missile-India-tested-Agni-V.html. Retrieved 2012-12-06.
- Farrukh Shabbir (18 April 2012). "India’s first Inter-Continental Ballistic missile ready for test flight". http://www.aaj.tv/2012/04/indias-first-inter-continental-ballistic-missile-ready-for-test-flight/. Retrieved 9 June 2012.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.