The Malaysian Armed Forces Council is a Malaysian military body established under Article 137 of the Constitution of Malaysia and is the constitutional body responsible (under the general authority of the King as Supreme Commander) for the command, discipline and administration of Malaysia's armed forces. It is composed of the following members;
- The Minister of Defence.
- One member appointed by the Conference of Rulers.
- The Chief of the Armed Forces Staff, who is appointed by the King of Malaysia.
- The Secretary General of Defence.
- Two senior staff officers of the federation armed forces, appointed by the King.
- A senior officer of the federation navy, appointed by the King.
- A senior officer of the federation air force, appointed by the King.
- Up to two other members, appointed by the King.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|